APPLICATION & REQUIREMENTS
Early Registration 5% discount if first class paid in full by August 31
IT'S TIME TO REGISTER FOR THE NEW 2018-19 CLASS!
As an experiential therapy program we must be sure our students have personal experience and an integrated understanding of the material. Therefore, there are specific individual therapy and supervision requirements in order to achieve Certification through Seattle School of Body-Psychotherapy. The class experience is considered your experiential training for group therapy.
Students who are not seeking certification are welcome to apply. After your registration has been received you will be contacted for an interview.
CONTACT US SOON FOR ACCEPTANCE INTO NEXT YEAR'S CLASS.
Cost: Please inquire, depends on enrollment
Bring your friends!
- Attend all 3 years of class sessions.
- Complete all homework to the instructor's satisfaction.
- Minimum of 15 personal Core Energetic sessions with approved therapist each year of the program, a portion of which need to be with Aylee
- A minimum of 25 individual supervision sessions covering 50 Core Energetic sessions that you facilitated
- A thesis project on a clinical aspect of the work which will include a theoretical and experiential component
- For select students:
- complete the 2 year Practitioner's Skills Track
- be able to write a comprehensive client assessment and process recordings
- attend extra supervision intensives provided during their training
- pass a test on Ethics test based on the United States Association of Body-Psychotherapy's Code of Ethics, commit to following these guidelines
- additional supervision(may be different for various students depending on their experience and skill levels)
- take the Washington State required 6 hour class on assessment and treatment of suicidal patients
- be committed to integrity in practice and an understanding that continued educational pursuits and regular consultation/ supervision are necessary for safe practice